Galleria Pace broadens its horizons and its artistic visions and adds new prestigious names of contemporary masters in its next reasoned archives.
In fact, while continuing the vast and specific expert activity to establish the authenticity or not of the various works of art, particular attention will be paid to the works of the following Masters, artists with whom Gimmi Stefanini, CEO of Galleria Pace and court expert (of the Court of Milan and Lugano),in over fifty years of work has established professional and personal relationships, directly following their pictorial expressions, assimilating the traits, the material and the soul itself of which the signs and works were made. Besides, of course, the specific attention paid to the vast production of Remo Brindisi and Roberto Crippa, historical names of the Gallery.
- Boetti Alighiero(Torino 1940 - Roma 1994)
- Brindisi Remo(Roma 1918 - Lido di Spina 1996)
- Cantatore Domenico(Ruvo di Puglia 1906 - Parigi 1998)
- Cascella Michele(Ortona 1892 - Milano 1989)
- Crippa Roberto(Monza 1921 - Bresso 1972)
- Dorazio Piero(Roma 1927 - Todi 2005)
- Guttuso Renato(Bagheria 1912 - Roma 1987)
- Manzoni Piero(Soncino 1933 - Milano 1963)
- Migneco Giuseppe(Messina 1908 - Milano 1997)
- Schifano Mario(Homs 1934 - Roma 1998)
- Tozzi Mario(Fossombrone 1895 - St. Jean du Gard 1979)
- Treccani Ernesto(Milano 1920 - Milano 2009)
- Vedova Emilio(Venezia 1919 - Venezia 2006)
- And other national and international artists
The works of the listed artists, proposed by auction or only for authentications, will be collected in the relevant archives of reasoned experts of Galleria Pace.
The Gallery publishes the catalogues of the auction sales and the publications and catalogues of the personal, retrospective and anthological exhibitions of the major contemporary masters that have been held, are being held and will be held in the Gallery.